How to Find Us
From M5 take junction 11a onto the A417 to Cirencester. Take the 1st exit onto the A46 to Stroud. You will find the Park on the right hand side about 2 miles before Painswick. The Park is signposted from the A417 on brown tourism signs.
Tel: +44 (0) 1452 812 727
Buy standard day entry tickets online and receive 10% discount - Click here!
See below for renewals
|Children 1 years old||Free||Free|
|Children 2 to 16 inclusive||£7.90||£24.00|
|Funday Mondays||As above||Buy online only, read more: entry, hot drink & bird food
|Gran Gets in Free||15.80||Buy online only, read more: 1 Grandparent admitted free with 2 paying children
Separate charges apply to events, please see the specific event page for details.
The Visitor Centre is now open every day serving hot beverages from
Currently 10:00am to 5:00pm
10:00 - 5:00 1st March to 31st October
10:00 - 4:30 1st November to 28th February
- The Visitor Centre is open for Coffee's, Tea's and beverages. No need to pay an entrance charge
- Free Parking in main car park, see map
- Toilets in new Visitor Centre
- Pushchairs - the Park is accessed by some wide & long buggy friendly steps
- Disabled access, the Visitor Centre is accessable to people in wheelchairs but the Park is not, please read more
- Dogs are not permitted into the Park
- No charge for children under 2 years old